- Women who miss their period for more than three months in a row or young girls who have still not got their periods by the age of 15 years are known to suffer from the condition of amenorrhea.
- While being pregnant is the most common cause of the condition, it also results due to various other reasons including hormonal imbalance or problems with the reproductive organs.
- In addition to the absence of periods, the symptoms of the condition include milky discharge from nipples, changes in vision, hair loss, excessive facial hair, pelvic pain and headache.
- The treatment of the condition depends on its underlying cause, which can in turn vary between patients
- .The doctors might conduct a variety of tests and examination to learn the cause and devise the best treatment methodology.
Dubai Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic at DRHC now provides top male and female Gynecologist in Dubai to enhance the service on Cosmetic Gynecology,Surgical Gynecology, Contraception, Menopause,Labiaplasty and so on.