- Uterine Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN), also referred to as Cervical Neoplasia or CIN is one of the most common causes of cervical cancer amongst females.
- It is a precancerous condition in which abnormal cell growth takes place on the surface of the cervical, which if left untreated can turn into cervical cancer.
- Cervical Neoplasia is quite common, but it is not easy to detect mainly due to the lack of symptoms. The most known cause of the condition is infection by human papilloma virus (16-18) or HPV, which can spreads through sexual contact.
- The condition can be diagnosed mainly by conducting colposcopy to collect specific samples of the cells from the involved area identified under magnification for cytology tests.
- The most common methods of treating CIN are based on ablation and cone excision of the abnormal cells section with clear margins.
Dubai Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic at DRHC now provides top male and female Gynecologist in Dubai to enhance the service on Cosmetic Gynecology,Surgical Gynecology, Contraception, Menopause,Labiaplasty and so on.