Dubai Gynaecology Clinic
- Laparoscopic Gynaecology is minimally invasive technique to perform surgery on the reproductive system of the women.
- This technique avoids the need to open the abdomen using large incisions in the traditional way. Surgeons use a small camera to see magnified views inside the abdomen.
- This allows for better visualization and the use of smaller instruments to perform the surgery. Laparoscopy results in less patient discomfort, faster healing, and a rapid return to normal life activities.
- Laparoscopy can be used to examine and diagnose certain conditions and also to remove certain lesions such as ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancies, endometriosis, fibroids, and sometimes even the entire uterus.
- Ovarian cysts are a common cause for surgery in women between 20-60 years old. There are many types of ovarian cysts.
- Most of these are benign, but 15% of these cases can be malignant. Because of this concern, our gynecologists advise early consultation and focused attention.
We will raise your hopes and gain your trust
- This indicates the removal of a fibroid from the wall of the uterus. A fibroid (also called a myoma) is a benign growth in the muscle of the uterus.
- Many fibroids do not require surgery. For those which need removal, the procedure can be done using laparoscopic (keyhole) or hysteroscopic technique, depending on its size and location within the uterus.
- The procedure can be complicated by severe bleeding and sometimes require the removal of the whole uterus.
- Hysterectomy is the term used to describe the removal of the whole uterus. It is a very popular procedure in cases of uterine fibroid, cervical and endometrial cancers, and heavy menstrual bleeding.
- The procedure is usually done using laparoscopic or vaginal surgery. In rare situations, the traditional technique is performed through an abdominal incision.
- Much like laparoscopy, hysteroscopy is the use of a tiny camera to see inside the uterus. It requires NO incisions.
- Patients can go home on the same day of the procedure. Hysteroscopy can be used to obtain biopsies from inside the uterus or to remove polyps and fibroids.
Click here to know about Gynecology Surgery Packages
Dubai Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic at DRHC now provides top male and female Gynecologist in Dubai to enhance the service on Cosmetic Gynecology,Surgical Gynecology, Contraception, Menopause,Labiaplasty and so on.