All about Hypertension. DRHC has one of the best Cardiologist in dubai.
- Hypertension is also called as high blood pressure. It can cause severe complications and surge the risk of heart disease, stroke and death. The force exerted by the blood against the walls of the blood vessels is Blood pressure. The pressure actually relies on the work accomplished by the heart and also includes the resistance of blood vessels. DRHC has one of the best hypertension clinic in Dubai.
Fast facts on hypertension:
- Blood pressure is normal when it is 120 over 80 mm of mercury (mmHg). If it is higher than 130 over 80 mmHg it is more. Acute hypertension causes include stress. However, it can happen on its own too. It can also be a result of some underlying condition like kidney disease.
- If unmanaged, hypertension could lead to a heart attack or a stroke and several other problems. Lifestyle causes are the main reason attributed to high blood pressure.
- There are two primary types of hypertension. For many people with high blood pressure, the reason of their hypertension is not known. This is known as essential or primary hypertension. On the other hand when a cause is found, the condition is known as secondary hypertension.
- Hypertension causes are often unknown. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a highly common reason for high blood pressure. This is because the kidneys are not capable of filtering out the fluid. This excess fluid leads to hypertension.
Blood pressure is best regulated through balanced diet with less salt. Lifestyle adjustments such as regular exercise and reduction of stress. There are the wide range of drug types available for hypertension treatment. The choice of drug highly depends on the person and other conditions the individual might have. Contact DRHC for medicine for hypertension in Dubai.
Hypertension signs and symptoms
- Blood pressure is measured by a sphygmomanometer. A blood pressure monitor can also be used. Having high blood pressure for an extremely short period of time can be a normal response to several situations. DRHC is one of the best heart hospital which provides medicine for highblood pressure in Dubai.
- For instance, acute stress and heavy exercise could elevate blood pressure in a healthy person for sometime. For this reason, a diagnosis of hypertension generally needs several readings that can show high blood pressure over a period of time.
- The systolic reading of 130 mmHg is the pressure as the heart will pump out the blood around the body. 80 mmHg is the diastolic reading and it is the pressure as the heart will relax and refill with blood. If the reading is higher, it is a medical emergency and the person needs to seek immediate attention.
Dubai Cardiology clinic at Dr Rami Hamed Center provides you one of the best cardiologist in dubai for treating hypertension, heart failure, ischemic heart disease, holter monitoring, stress test, chest pain and echocardiography . If you are in search of best doctor for blood pressure near Dubai healthcare City, you should definitely contact DRHC.