Dubai Thyroid Clinic
At Dr Rami Hamed Center in DHCC we provide the leading thyroid specialist in dubai for complete care of thyroid diseases including all diagnostic modalities and latest non surgical and surgical techniques available for best outcomes
What is Thyroid and where it is located in the body?
What are the common Thyroid disorders?
- Thyroid is a butterfly shaped gland located in the front of the neck and it has double lobe connected by ismuth below the Adam’s apple.
- Thyroid secretes hormone (T3-T4) is very important to the body and it is responsible for many functions in the human body. It also secretes calcitonin hormone that it regulate the calcium with Parathyroid hormone (PTH)
There are three types of Thyroid disease:
1. Increase hormone function T3-T4.
2. Decrease hormone function T3-T4.
3. Increase Thyroid size then we call (Goiter) that we can see as swelling in the neck and these types may be come alone or together.
Dubai Thyroid Clinic - DRHC provides treatment for hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroid cancer, thyroid disease, thyroidectomy and thyroid surgery .