Cost of Vaginal Hysterectomy
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Vaginal hysterectomy is the removal of the uterine via the vagina as an access rather than opening the abdomen. some times the resection can include the ovaries and the fallopian tubes if indicated.
The patient require 1-2 days stay in the hospital, and faster recovery than an abdominal hysterectomy is expected. Sometimes vaginal hysterectomy may not be possible, hence the surgeon decide to do the removal via the abdomen (abdominal hysterectomy).
Indications for the procedure varies from Fibroid, cancer, bleeding, etc. For more information refer to our hysterectomy page.
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Private normal room charges – day case.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Prothesis or implant
- Routine Medical consumables
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.