Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Hernia surgery is a day case surgery done either by conventional or laparoscopic techniques depending on the patient case, with very unlikely risk of complication. Our expert surgeons has published many blogs if you need to read more details about the surgery and recovery. You are advised to choose laparoscopic hernia repair technique for shorter recovery, less post operative pain, less invasive technique, less Scarring, and lesser recurrence rates. Read more
- Pre-Operative Anaesthesia consultation, blood and other investigations.
- Surgeon Fee.
- Operating room charges.
- Doctor’s Rounding fees.
- Routine medications used in the procedure & during admission.
- Routine laboratory investigations.
- Post operation Laboratory investigations.
- Medical Imaging / Radiology
- Routine Medical consumables & Implants
- Follow up
- Any other test, procedures, therapy or service in addition to the above listed will be charged extra
- Take home medications and items of personal nature are not included
- Not applicable
Umbilical Hernia Operation Cost
- 18,000 AED with mesh
- 12,000 AED without mesh
Incisional Hernia Surgery Cost
- 25,000 AED (Laparoscopic with mesh)
- 22,000 AED (Open with mesh).
- 15,000 AED ( open without mesh-complex)
- 12,000 AED ( Open without mesh- simple)
Inguinal Hernia Surgery Cost
- 30,000 (laparoscopic with mesh- bilateral)
- 25,000 (laparoscopic with mesh- unilateral)
- 18,000 AED (Open with mesh- Lichtenstein)
- 15,000 AED (Open without mesh- Shouldice)
Hiatal Hernia Surgery Cost
- 35,000 AED (Laparoscopic fundoplication)