Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- Vaginal rejuvenation or vaginoplasty is the treatment of choice to improve the appearance of the vaginal and genital area. The vaginal region becomes lax with age and childbirth.
- This can cause pain or sexual dissatisfaction in some women. Surgery can improve the external appearance dramatically by tightening the inner vaginal canal. This tends to improve the cosmetic appearance and decrease pain during sexual intercourse.
- The surgery can be very simple and therefore can be done under local anesthesia. However, in some cases, some vaginal prolapse needs to be treated and another form of anesthesia may be required.
- The surgery takes approximately 1-2 hours with recovery time of approximately 3-4 days. There are many various procedures, which can be done to achieve better cosmetic appearance, but the function of the vaginal canal and opening takes priority.
- Your surgeon will be able to explain in details the benefits and risks involved with any type of technique and procedure.
Labioplasty Minora (Labial Reduction)
- Most of the chronic irritation around the vaginal canal is caused by an uneven excessive skin in the labia minora. This can also cause pain during sexual. The cause of this irregularity may be related to hormonal changes during puberty or pregnancy and can develop with age.
- Labioplasty is an out-patient surgical procedure done usually under local anesthesia if not associated with other surgery. The procedure can take 30-60 minutes and the recovery is approximately 2-3 days.
Labioplasty Majora (Labial Reduction)
- The labia majora can be enlarged and become visible through some tight clothing. This can be due to hormonal effects, childbirth, or age. Some women may require reduction of the labia majora.
- This can be done by various surgical techniques. Most of these techniques can be carried out under local anesthesia. The procedure takes 30-60 minutes with a recovery period of approximately 2-3 days.
- Perinioplasty is the name used to describe the procedure to improve the appearance of the area between the vagina and the anus. This area may be damaged during childbirth.
- Also, skin problems such as skin tags or excess skin can be a problem. This procedure removes all the excessive tissue and maintains a good muscular tone in this area.
- This can also affect the size of the vaginal opening rather than affecting the entire depth of the vaginal canal.
Clitoral Hood Reduction
- The clitoris is a very sensitive area and is very important for any sexual satisfaction. This may be impaired by excessive skin growth around the sides of the clitoris.
- This excessive skin can be removed using precise surgical technique, without damaging the clitoral nerves, and without affecting function.
- The procedure is usually done as an out-patient procedure, lasting approximately 30 minutes. It is very important that this procedure not be confused with what is called clitoral mutilation.
Dubai Obstetrics and Gynecology clinic at DRHC now provides leading Gynecologist to enhance the service on Cosmetic Gynecology, Surgical Gynecology, Contraception, Abortion, Menopause and so on.