9 Foods to avoid with Hypothyroidism:
2. Cruciferous Vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage and cooking the vegetables can reduce the effect.
3. Gluten: A protein found in foods processed from wheat, barley, rye, and other grains
4. Fatty food: Such as butter, mayonnaise, margarine, and fatty cuts of meat
5. Sugary Food
6. Processed Food
7. Excess Fiber: It can complicate your hypothyroidism treatment
8. Coffee: You should wait at least 30 minutes after taking your medication before having a cup of coffee.
9. Alcohol: It appears to have a toxic effect on the thyroid gland and suppresses the ability of the body to use thyroid hormone.
Dubai Thyroid Clinic - DRHC provides treatment for hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroid cancer, thyroid disease, thyroidectomy and thyroid surgery .