Correction of Hallux Valgus
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Hallux Valgus correction surgery is usually a day case surgery. The patient will be provided with special heel bearing shoe to enable immediate walking. The pain post operative is mild and controlled easily with simple medication. We have large track record of successful results.
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Private normal room charges
- Doctor’s daily visit fees during stay period.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Prothesis or implant
- Routine Medical consumables
- Additional stay days will be charged as per the occupied room rate.
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.
- Walking shoes - AED 400 per one shoe.
- AED 24,000 for one foot
- AED 38,000 for both feet