Total Hip Arthroplasty
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Total Hip Arthroplasty or replacement is a life changing surgical procedure where the diseased joint surfaces is replaced with artificial materials to help patients to return to best function and activities of daily living.
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Private normal room charges ( 3-4 days).
- Doctor’s daily visit fees during stay period.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Physiotherapy during hospital stay
- Prothesis or implant
- Routine Medical consumables
- Extra ICU bed charges are Dhs 3500 per day.
- Additional stay days will be charged as per the occupied room rate.
- Upgrade of room grade is chargable.
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.
- Any item which is not included above
- AED 65,000-90,000 depending of type of prothesis used