Knee Replacement Surgery
TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT -BILATERAL (INPATIENT SERVICE)
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Total knee replacement is a life changing procedure which is designed to relief pain and return patient to activities of daily living. Knee replacement surgery involves replacing the arthritic cartilage with an artificial joint with a success rate of 98%.
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Intensive Care Unit (one day stay if required)
- Private normal room charges – (5- 7 days).
- Doctor’s daily visit fees during stay period.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Physiotherapy during hospital stay
- Prothesis or implant
- Routine Medical consumables
- Extra ICU bed charges are Dhs 3500 per day.
- Additional stay days will be charged as per the occupied room rate.
- Upgrade of room grade is chargable.
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.
- Not applicable
- AED 75,000 one side
- AED 125,000 Bilateral