Arthroscopy - Knee
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Knee arthroscopy is a simple day case procedure in which we inserts a small camera into the knee joint that can diagnose and treat problems in the knee joint via 5 mm skin incision. the procedure will enable us to treat most of the sport injuries to the meniscus and much more.
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Day case room charges –
- Doctor’s visit fees.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Routine Medical consumables
- Additional stay days will be charged as per the occupied room rate.
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.
- In case of prothesis use, the patient will be informed about likely extra cost.
- AED 24,000