Arthroscopy - Ankle
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Ankle arthroscopy is a day case surgical procedure used to treat ankle joint conditions. It uses a 2.7 mm camera and similar size instruments to treat the condition accordingly.
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Private day case room charges.
- Doctor’s visit fees.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Routine Medical consumables
- Additional stay days will be charged as per the occupied room rate.
- Upgrade of room grade is chargable.
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.
- Prothesis or implant will be charged extra if needed, after patient being informed before the surgery.
- AED 30,000