Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
For more information, request a call back
Dr. Rami Hamed Center
Anterior cervical Discectomy and fusion (ACDF) is a procedure to treat cervical disc prolapse causing neurological symptoms and signs and intolerable pain. most of the patients require 1-2 days accommodation in the hospital, with minor 1-3 % risk of complication particularly withe the advanced techniques and implants we use. Our team have a great record of successful operation with great satisfactory result. The surgery is carried via anterior neck approach (Smith-Robinson) and takes approximately 90 min. Read more...
- Pre-Operative routine Anesthesia check up and investigation. Chronic disease check up is not included.
- Surgery Fee
- Operating room charges
- Private normal room charges – (1-2 days).
- Doctor’s daily visit fees during stay period.
- Routine medications used during operation and admission
- Routine post operative laboratory investigations
- Radiology Imaging post op
- Physiotherapy during hospital stay
- Prothesis or implant
- Routine Medical consumables
- Extra ICU bed charges are Dhs 3500 per day.
- Additional stay days will be charged as per the occupied room rate.
- Upgrade of room grade is chargable.
- Other specialty consultations are not included.
- Any special test, procedures, or service not related to the current operation is chargable extra.
- Medications on discharge are not included.
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Single level AED 70,000
- Each extra level AED 30,000