Allergy & Homeopathy
What is allergy?
- Allergy is an abnormal reaction or increased sensitivity to certain substances.
- Allergies are a number of conditions caused by hypersensitivity of the immune system to something in the environment that usually causes little or no problem in most people.
The reason for allergy -
- Since your immune system produces substances known as antibodies, when you have allergies, your immune system makes antibodies that identify a particular allergen as harmful, even though it isn't.
- The reaction between allergen and antibodies causes the release of substances such as histamine, which produce allergic symptoms in the skin, the nose, the eyes, the chest, etc.
Allergic diseases include hay fever, food allergies, atopic dermatitis, allergic asthma, and anaphylaxis
- Pollens (trees, grass, and weeds)
- House dust
- Dust mites
- Best stings
- Air pollutants
Symptoms of allergy