Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic - Surgical Procedures
- Abdominoplasty or tummy-tuck procedure remains to be the ultimate surgical solution for excessive skin and muscle weakness in the abdominal area.
- This may be combined with removal of excess fat from the region by liposuction. The procedure has a high satisfaction rate when it comes to the improvement of the size and shape of the abdomen.
- Sometimes, a mini tummy-tuck may also be a best choice. Our doctor will discuss with you the best option for best result to reduce the chance of any possible complication.
- The surgery is usually carried out under general anaesthetic and the operation duration may take 2-4 hours depending on what needs to be done. This procedure may require staying in the hospital for approximately 2 days.
- The scar of the operation would be similar to the Caesarean section scar and is usually located below the swimwear line and extends from one hip from the other. There will also be a scar around the umbilicus. It is advised that you take 2 weeks off work and wear a firm garment for around 6 weeks.
- Liposuction is a gold standard operation to remove fat from the specific areas of the body such as abdomen, buttocks, thigh, hips, arms and neck.
- Liposuction is used to remove excess amount of fat and also used to reshape these areas. The gold standard in liposuction is still the conventional liposuction, although, we also operate an ultrasonic liposuction (UAL) which is a technique using ultrasound waves to liquefy the fat to ease the removal.
- This technique can be used in hard-to-treat areas and the device to be used can be discussed with you during the pre-operative consultation
- During the aging process, the eyelids stretch due to the weakness of the muscles supporting the eyelids.
- There’s also excess fat accumulation below the eyelids causing a drop in the upper eyelid, sagging of the eyebrows and fat accumulation under the eyes. This can affect the vision function.
- Blepharoplasty is designed to reduce this functional problem and maintain the vision accurately in addition to the advantage of youthful aesthetic appearance.
- The procedure can be done as a day-case surgery. Before the surgery, the doctor will discuss with you the need for the surgery and discuss your expectation and explain the procedure in details and the minimal risk involved.
- This surgical cosmetic procedure tends to give a youthful facial appearance and its main objective is to remove the wrinkles from the face.
- There are various techniques to do this procedure involving the removal of excess facial skin without tightening of the deep tissues.
- This procedure can be combined with eyelid surgery. The procedure can be limited to the certain area of the face and can be a complete facelift procedure.
- The procedure is usually done under general anaesthetic and the surgeon will discuss with you the pros and cons of the procedure and any risk of complication.
- This type of surgical cosmetic procedure is designed to remove excessive skin and fat around the jawline which tends to give more young appearance and is usually done as a part of the face-lift procedure.
Silhouette Lift (Thread Lift)
- Silhouette Lift is a self-anchoring thread technology which allows elevation and fixation of the skin in a minimal and basic surgical approach.
Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Most deformity can be a result of genetics or may be related to an accident and many people are not happy with the shape of their nose which can be corrected by a surgical procedure which is known as Rhinoplasty.
- This is a safe and satisfactory corrective surgery to achieve the target. There are many advanced techniques to do a Rhinoplasty to be able to produce a natural and functional appearing nose.
- This procedure can be combined with septoplasty which is a correction of the midline deviation of the septum of the nose which can cause sensation of stuffiness in the nose and the cause of sinusitis and frequent cause of headache.
Otoplasty (ear correction surgery)
- Cosmetic ear correction surgery or Otoplasty is a procedure which is designed to change the shape, size or position of the ears.
- Most of the deformities are that the ears are sticking out of the head but other deformities such as abnormal shape due to birth or genetic predisposition. The procedure can be done at any age beyond 5 years old as the ear would have most likely reached the full size.
The results are very satisfactory in almost all cases.